|Name||BBC Science Focus Magazine - News & Discoveries|
|Publisher||Immediate Media Co|
|Requires||Android 4.1 and up|
|Update||January 22, 2021|
BBC Science Focus Magazine charts the discoveries and ideas at the forefront of science and technology and explains them in plain English.
With every monthly issue, we use science to help our readers make sense of the issues that affect us all through the use of fascinating authoritative articles that are illustrated with stunning images. We’ll guide you through everything from the latest thinking on the brain to what we might discover beyond our known universe and the tech driving our future. You just won’t be able to put it down!
Each month you can expect:
Whether you’re obsessed with space exploration, passionate about your health or fascinated by the natural world, we bring you the latest breakthroughs on the topics that matter.
Our team investigates the science behind the headlines. We pore over the research and talk to world-leading experts to find answers to questions like: How can you protect yourself from air pollution? Is screen time bad for you? Are all plastics bad for the planet?
Every month, the best science writers in the world explore the big mysteries of our time. From the inner workings of our brains to the cosmic machinations of our Universe, each issue is full of surprises.
Questions and Answers
Our panel of experts is on hand to answer your burning questions. Want to know what’s beyond the edge of the Universe? Why elephants are wrinkly? Or what fish drink? You’ll find your answers here.
We share the best science TV, books, podcasts and radio of the month ahead. PLUS tech experts help us find the best gadgets that money can buy.
The brand new Android edition brings you:
· Stunning additional images to the print magazine that are pan-zoomable
· Audio interviews with the finest minds in science and technology
· Video content covering the hottest topics
· Optimised layout – perfect for reading on an iPad or iPhone
· Glorious retina display
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Google Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
No need to login
Debug info Removed