|Requires||Android 4.3 and up|
|Update||December 1, 2020|
Receive floating notifications from selected applications and keep track of everything that is important to you, all without needing to access your phone’s status bar and directly from the lock screen. Experience a very clean & simple floating window design with a unique colored header display. Upon receiving a new notification C Notice displays a visual reminder of the individual application in the form of a floating icon. All notification icons float on top of any other application and can therefore be accessed and interacted with at any time you want, until dismissed. Make additional use of swipe gestures on icons to trigger quick actions (open, expand, dismiss,…) and interact with notifications of all kind with ease.
IMPORTANT NOTE: please make sure “Turn Screen On” is UNTICKED, if you decide to uninstall this app because if it’s TICKED, Device Administrator is ACTIVATED which will block your uninstallation.
Floating notification icons:
• Unread Text Messages
• Missed Calls
• Upcoming Calendar Events & Reminders
• Unread Emails (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook,…)
• App Notifications (Facebook, Twitter, Google+,…)
• Custom Application List
• Notification Popup Style
• Auto Screen Turn On (with Pocket Detection)
• Auto Icon Position
• Direct Open App
• Rounded Icon Style
• Unread Count Badge Position
• Floating Window Opacity Settings
Prime Feature (In-App Purchase):
• Individual Icons Popup Style
– Unlock »Individual Icons Popup Style« and reposition each individual floating notification icon freely to your liking.
=====Android Permissions Information=====
-This app uses the Device Administrator permission
Graphic Designer: Matej Jeznik
Testers: Matej Jeznik, Bruno-Isa, Brandon F
Prime feature unlocked;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.