Envy, by the creator of Worst, @kurapzs
Influenced by MIUI theme design
All icons are made in the highest definition available for Android devices (so far). So they should look clean and sharp.
If you wish to use an alternative icon for a specific app, you can do so by holding down the specific icon, this will bring up a small popup allowing you to edit the icon and the name. From there, select the icon, this will show another popup then select Worst icon pack and choose your preferred icon.
• Icon Pack with 600+ icons.
• Eye-Pleasing Color
• Category-based Icons Grid
• Icon preview and search.
• Slick Material Dashboard.
• Cloud-based Icon Request
• Masking on unthemed icons
• FAQ section with search option
• Candybar dashboard made by Dani Mahardhika
• A supported launcher is required to use Envy Icons!
• FAQ section inside the app which answers a lot of questions you may have. Please read it before you emailing your question.
Worst: Icon Pack has been tested, and it works with these launchers. However, it may also work with others too. In case you do not found an apply section in dashboard. You can apply icon pack from a theme setting.
• Icon pack needs a launcher to work.
• Google Now Launcher do not support any icon packs.
• Missing an Icon? feel free to send us an icon request and we will try to update this pack with your requests.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org