Recently instagram released story Link Stickers feature for all users with no minimum number of followers.
Originally this sticker can only be used by the users Instagram with over 10,000 followers, such as influencers, business accounts or verified accounts.
As the name implies, this feature allows users to put links or URLs of other sites in the form of stickers in Instagram Stories. It’s Sticker similar to the “Swipe Up” mechanism. The difference lies in how to open the embedded link.
“Swipe Up” requires the user to swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open a link. While with the Link Sticker, followers simply tap on the link listed on IG Stories.
Based on KompasTekno’s monitoring, a number of Instagram users in Indonesia with followers below 10,000 have been able to use the Link Sticker feature since Friday (29/10/2021).
To get the Link Sticker feature, Instagram users must first update via the Google Play Store (Android) and App Store (iOS) app stores.
When you get it, you can add a Sticker Link to the post Instagram Stories by following the steps below.
How to use the Link Sticker feature
- First, make sure your Instagram app is up to date.
- Then, open the Instagram application and select the Stories feature as usual, by swiping the screen to the right or clicking the profile picture in the upper left corner.
- Prepare photos or videos to be uploaded on Instagram Stories. You can also take photos/videos with the camera feature in the Instagram app.
- This time, KompasTekno has prepared an image taken from the photo gallery.
- Once the photo is selected, click the sticker icon (smile box) at the top.
- Then scroll the screen to find the “Link” option.
- Next, enter the link or website link you want in the “URL” column provided.
- You can also see a preview of the link that you have listed earlier.
- When all the steps are complete, you can immediately click the “Done” button in the upper right corner.
- Before uploading, the link sticker can be positioned and resized to your liking.
- After setting the position and size of the sticker, all you have to do is click “Send To” to upload the photo to Instagram Stories.
- Later, your Instagram Stories will appear with the link sticker that was created earlier.