Are you users of Windows-based devices? Can your PC or laptop be able to update the latest Windows 11 operating system? The Windows 11 operating system is scheduled to launch in October.
For your information, the Windows 10 operating system for laptops and PCs can still be used until 2025. Even though it is still a long time, you should make sure your laptop or PC supports the Windows 11 operating system. So that after Windows 10 has expired, you are already using the operating system. Windows 11.
Even if Windows 10 expires later, you can still use the operating system. However, you can’t get the latest feature updates from Windows 10.
You should check whether your PC or laptop will be able to update the Windows 11 operating system later. Here’s how to check a PC or laptop that can update Windows 11.
- Download PC Health Check Software from Microsoft website.
- Next, install the software.
- Then select Run It.
- After that, click Check now.
In addition to the methods above, you can also try the following tips.
- First open the Windows menu.
- Then enter the Settings menu.
- Select Update and Security.
- Then select Windows Update. In Windows Update, it will usually appear whether your PC or laptop already supports Windows 11 updates or not.
- If you already support Windows 11, you just update it.