Apple Music allows you to share lyrics directly to Instagram Stories. This is done very easily, and below we will tell you exactly how.
The feature is available in the Music app in iOS 14.5 and later. You cannot share texts on Instagram via the Music app on Mac. You also need an Apple Music subscription to view lyrics.
How to Share Apple Music Lyrics to Instagram Stories
- Open the Music app on your iPhone or iPad and play the song you want.
- Click on a track at the bottom of the screen to open the player in full screen.
- In the lower-left corner, click the text icon.
- Pinch any line from the lyrics.
- Select one or more lines up to 150 characters.
- Select Instagram from the Share menu.
The Music app will create your story and you can share it on Instagram.
As a reminder, you must have iOS 14.5 and an Apple Music subscription to use this feature.
ProApk on Telegram – https://t.me/proapk_in
ProApk on Google News – https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqBwgKMP_S9AowhYDbAg
ProApk on Twitter – https://twitter.com/xdapirates
ProApk on Facebook – https://facebook.com/www.proapk.in