Android 12’s leaked developer preview screenshot showed wallpaper color based widgets. This app brings this functionality to older android versions.
Create beautiful circular or rounded square notification widgets on your home screen which will adapt to your wallpaper (Manual restart from refresh shortcut).
More features are coming in future updates.
How to create?
1. Open app and allow storage and notification access permissions.
2. Create widgets and customize them to your liking.
3. Place them on the home screen.
4. After wallpaper change, click on “refresh” shortcut by long pressing the app icon or from the toolbar refresh icon app’s home page.
1. Storage permission: To get wallpaper colors.
2. Notification access: What do you think? yes, to show notifications on the widgets.
1. App does not have any unwanted permission.
2. App doesn’t have internet permission which means that data can’t be shared with the server.
1. MaterialSearchView by MiguelCatalan: Thanks for providing a free searchview with a clean UI with simple implementation. Here’s the link the library I used for this:
If you wish to add any features in this app, please send me your responses and feedbacks on Rkamewar1111@gmail.com (Don’t forget to add app name in subject)