Notice: Overlays does NOT support Freeform or window mode for real applications. See list of supported floating apps below. Please contact me regarding any suggestion or bug.
Overlays – your Floating Apps Launcher!
Launch multiple floating apps on top of any other application to increase your productivity and enjoy true multitasking!
Overlays is a launcher that floats above your launcher.
Unlike your home launcher, it is accessible from anywhere at any time without leaving your current app.
It is packed with features and is fully customizable so explore it well!
Multitasking made easy
– Listen to music while using other apps
– Multitask with your widgets outside your home launcher
– Turn any website to a floating app
– Minimize your floating apps to floating bubbles
– Use the Sidebar to access your floating apps from anywhere
– Float a screen filter to reduce screen brightness even more!
– Translate text without leaving the current application
– Multitask on your secondary screen (supports Samsung Dex)
– The options are endless!
Included Floating Apps
– Floating Widgets
– Floating Shortcuts
– Floating Browser
– Floating Apps Launcher
– Floating Volume Control
– Floating Sidebar
– Floating Maps
– Floating Image Slideshow (Overlays Pro)
– Floating Media Player for Video & Audio (Overlays Pro)
– Floating Multiple Tally Counter (Overlays Pro)
– Floating Camera, Translate, Stock details, Calculator, Dialer and Contacts, Timer, Stopwatch, Weather, Clock, Battery, Flashlight, Navigation Bar (Assistive touch), Screenshot button (Android 9.0+), Screen Filter, Clipboard (Android 9 and below), Simple Text and more!
Customize your experience
– Different size and position per screen orientation
– Colors and transparency
– Click through
– Different move options
– Hide on orientation change
– Sticky grid for pixel perfect alignment
– Z-Order: Sort overlays in layers (Overlays Pro)
– Many other options to fully customize your experience!
Ready for more? Unleash the power of Automation with Overlays Triggers!
– Show your music widget when you plug in your headset
– Float important shortcuts when in your car
– Switch profiles when connected to your home WiFi
– Launch a floating app only when a specific application is running
– Not enough? Automate everything with Tasker (Overlays Pro)
Overlays is fully translated to Hungarian (Thanks to Egyed Ferenc), Arabic, Russian, Portuguese and is partially translated to other languages. Please contact me if you want to help and translate it to your language.