After some waiting, Samsung Brazil announced on Wednesday the arrival of the new Galaxy A32 5G and A02 to Brazil. According to the manufacturer, the devices bring good specifications and seek to serve the most varied audiences.
In addition, the Galaxy A32 5G is the first cell in the A family to bring new 5G connection to the national market. Renato Citrini, senior product manager for Samsung’s mobile devices division, commented:
the Galaxy A32 5G inaugurates a new era for the Galaxy A line in Brazil, both in design, by presenting the minimalist concept on the cameras, and in performance, providing a high level of navigation.
Without further ado, check out the details of each device:
Galaxy A32 5G
Initially announced to the global audience, the Galaxy A32 5G received the title of Samsung’s cheapest phone with support for the new 5G technology. Featuring a 6.5-inch TFT screen with HD + resolution and drop notch for the 13 MP camera, the device has a minimalist finish design.
Its processor is an undisclosed 2 GHz octa-core, which works in conjunction with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. If necessary, it is also possible to expand the memory using MicroSD card.
The rear camera set features a 48 MP main lens, a wide-angle lens with an additional 8 MP, 5 MP for macro shots and 2 MP for depth effect. Finally, we have a battery with an additional 5,000 mAh with support for charging 15W and Android 11 running under One UI.
- 6.5 inch TFT IPS screen with HD + resolution
- Drop-shaped notch display
- Unspecified processor
- Support for 5G networks
- 4 GB of RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage (expandable via microSD)
- 13 MP front camera
- Four rear cameras:
- 48 MP main sensor
- 8 MP sensor with wide-angle lens
- 5 MP sensor with macro lens
- 2 MP sensor for depth data
- 5,000 mAh battery
- Support for fast 15W charging
The Galaxy A02, on the other hand, is simpler and aimed at those who need a basic cell phone for messengers and social networks. The device comes out of the box with a 6.5-inch TFT screen with HD + resolution and drop notch to accommodate the 5 MP front camera.
Like the A32 5G, this device also did not have its processor specified by Samsung. Even so, it works in conjunction with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage, and it is possible to expand the memory using MicroSD card.
The rear also has two cameras with 13 MP main and 2 MP secondary (macro). Complete the set with a 5,000 mAh battery and Android running under the One UI interface.
- 6.5-inch screen with TFT LCD technology and HD + resolution
- Drop-shaped notch
- Four-core processor up to 1.5 GHz (unspecified)
- 2 GB and 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB and 64 GB of internal storage (expansion via microSD)
- 5 MP front camera
- 13 MP + 2 MP rear camera (macro)
- 5,000 mAh battery and 7.75W charging
- Dimensions of 164 x 75.6 x 9.1 mm
- Weight of 106 grams
Price and availability
According to Samsung, the devices can now be found in its online or physical store. The Galaxy A32 5G will be sold on black and violet colors for R $ 2,699. The Galaxy A02 is available in black, blue and red and costs R $ 1,099.
What did you think of cell phone prices in Brazil? Tell us your opinion here in the comments.
- The Samsung Galaxy A02 is not yet available in Brazilian stores. To be notified when he arrives.
- The Samsung Galaxy A32 5G is not yet available in Brazilian stores. To be notified when he arrives.