The rapid development of technology has also been accompanied by an increase in the risk of digital crime, including through virtual accounts that are generally owned by users such as Google accounts.
Most of the people on the Internet have a Google account which is used for various things such as shopping online playing games, music, and so on.
In this case, third-party applications have certain access to the user’s Google account which is not free from risk. Therefore, it is necessary to take precautions to protect the online presence of irresponsible persons.
One way of doing this can be done by tracking which third-party applications have access. That way, users can better protect their accounts by providing a little extra privacy.
The lower the association of a user’s Google account with a third-party application, the better chance a person has of being exploited or exploited by a hacker through a third-party application.
Reported by Gadgets Now, Sunday (2/5), here are some methods that can be used to check and limit access to third-party applications with accounts you have.
Android Phone Method 1 :
1. Open Settings on your phone from search for Google Accounts
2. There will be several options displayed, select Security 3. The Google account that you are signed into on your Android device will be displayed. Select the google account you want to remove third-party application access to.
4. Open Security. You will see the option ‘Manage third party app access’ under ‘Third party apps with account access’
5. Here you will see all third-party applications that have access to a Google account. You can select each of them and remove access to them.
Method 2 Android Phones :
1. Open the Google application
2. Tap the Google account icon
3. Select ‘Manage your Google account’
4. Swipe sideways through the subtitles and go to ‘Security’
5. Perform similar steps from number 3 in method 1
ProApk on Google News – http://bit.ly/pro-apk-google-news
ProApk on Telegram – http://t.me/proapk_in
ProApk on Twitter – http://twitter.com/xdapirates
ProApk on Facebook – http://bit.ly/pro-apk-facebook