★ Key Features ★
★ Stock Screener in NSE India
Screen companies using different filters – with 80+ scans, this real-time Screener gives you a stock edge to focus on fewer companies & analyze them thoroughly. Analyze the stocks in detail (technicals, financials, valuation, sentiment) and place the trade directly on Kite Zerodha or Angel Broking.
We have handpicked top companies from NSE and BSE stock exchanges. There are 3 stock screener:
1. Real Time Stock Screener in NSE lets you screen stocks based on technicals like breakouts, new 52-week high-low, VWAP, candlestick patterns, volume, NR7, moving averages & more.
This Screener is useful for both Day Traders & Swing Traders to identify stocks with potential breakouts. Once you have shortlisted the stocks, it’s time to read the ticker tape & analyze stocks with to gauge market pulse.
2. Financials Stock Screener lets you screen stocks based on Market Cap, Dividend yield, industry, P/E ratio, P/B ratio, Sales Growth, & many more.
3. Options Screener Pro: Features NSE Option Chain and it can be used along with Option Strategy Optimizer. You can screen stocks based on OI, Volume, Price, OHLC, Ban List etc.
★ NSE India Stock Analysis:
To know which stock has edge to create wealth, a company must be analyzed based on 7 parameters – Industry Analysis, Sales, Profitability, Cash Flows, Financial Health, technical analysis & sentiment analysis.
You can analyze stocks through detailed technical analysis, company financials, traded volume, Peer Comparison & Industry overview of the stocks.
★ Option Strategy Optimizer:
Create & Optimize Option Strategy –> track Greeks (delta, gamma, theta, vega, rho), draw payoff diagrams. The Option Strategy Optimizer is available in the “Option Strategy” tab. It calculates pay-off from strategy under bullish, bearish, and neutral scenarios.
Option Chain combined with option strategy optimizer gives real-time price of your option strategy.
★ NSE Option Chain:
Option Chain of NSE stocks is integrated with Upstox, kite zerodha & angel broking for seamless trading experience. You can find Open Interest, Change in OI, Put Call Ratio, Max Pain level along with Futures premium, live quotes, rollover calculations all built into the Stocks Analysis tab. Real-time Option Chain data of F&O stocks also powers “Option Strategy Optimizer”.
Option chain is presented in visual as well as tabular layout. It is available for all F&O stocks for all expiry.
For a trader or investor, understanding statistics is like reading the market pulse. Here you can see the common stock market India stats, such as:
– NSE F&O lot size for stocks options & futures
– FII DII Activity in stocks, futures, stock options: The Indian retail investor knows how FII DII money control the Indian Stock Market pulse.
– Kite Zerodha Margin calculator for F&O segment – also calculate margins for Upstox & angel broking.
– SGX Nifty: Live quote of SGX Nifty, high, low & traded volume with chart
★ Nifty Stocks:
By understanding the Nifty movement the traders read the market pulse of the Stock Market. Nifty is comprised of 50 stocks that represent various sectors.
Movement in Nifty is calculated based on the weights of these stocks. Here you can see the contribution of each stock in the Nifty movement.
Indian Stock Market traders can get a fair idea of the bullish and bearish stocks in Nifty movements. An interactive ‘chartink’ tool is available to read charts during market hours.
Bank Nifty: Index is calculated based on the free-float market cap method.
★ Watchlist & Portfolio: Track stocks and set price & volume based real-time alerts. Set real-time price alerts to get a stock edge in the market.
Directly place trades on kite Zerodha on your select instruments. Or open an account with Upstox or angel Broking using the app.
Visit us on www.niftytrader.in for more information.