Swift Minimal is a Substratum theme with ~200 overlays, each with a dark or black option, supporting various Samsung devices. It’s our only Substratum theme where you can toggle between backgrounds, and all supported apps will get a full dark or black look wherever this is possible. The outcome is a clean minimal look. It also provides further customization tailored for Samsung devices.
• Supported apps list: https://goo.gl/tegFjG
• Documentation – MUST FULLY READ BEFORE USAGE: https://kutt.it/swift
• Support channel (Telegram): https://kutt.it/swifttelegram
• This theme is tailored for Samsung devices with the stock firmware on Nougat, Oreo and Pie. For Substratum-set requirements, like root and plugins, please read below.
• Custom ROMs based on Samsung firmware may work too. If you are using AOSP based ROMs though, you should use our Dark and Black Substratum themes instead of this one.
• Samsung tablets are not tested, but may work. If you encounter any bug on them you can let us know and we can try to look into them!
ROOT or PLUGINS requirement:
• Root and plugins requirements are set by the Substratum theme engine and by how overlays work on Android, NOT by the theme code!
– Samsung Nougat: you will require a separate, paid add-on developed by the Substratum team!
– Samsung Oreo: you will require a separate, paid add-on, different than the Nougat one, developed by the Substratum team, or to root your device!
– Samsung Pie ONLY FOR S9, S9+, NOTE 9: you will require a separate, paid add-on, same as the Oreo one, developed by the Substratum team, or to root your device!
– Samsung Pie ALL OTHER DEVICES: you must root your device to use any Substratum theme on it!
1: Make sure that you have all that you need to use the Substratum theme engine.
2: Download the Substratum theme engine app and the theme. When you open up the Substratum app you’ll find the theme inside.
3: Open the theme inside the Substratum app and select your background in the menu at the top. Also select the apps you want to theme and hit install.
4: Wait until all overlays are installed and then reboot.
If you are using Samsung Oreo or Pie, you will need to enable all overlays in the “Manager” inside the Substratum app after installing overlays and rebooting.
!! Remember to uninstall all overlays before upgrading your firmware (OTA) !!
Instructions for updating and troubleshooting can be found here: https://kutt.it/swiftsubsinstallation