🏆Editor’s Choice by Google
🥇Great to-do list app for new Android device – The Verge
🥇The best to-do app for Android – MakeUseOf
🥇The best to-do list app for 2020 – Wirecutter (A New York Times Company)
🙌MKBHD’s favorite productivity tool
TickTick is a simple and effective to-do list and task manager app which helps you make schedule, manage time, stay focused, remind about deadlines and organize life at home, work and everywhere else.🗓 🔔 ✔
TickTick helps you make the most of your day and get things done (GTD). Whether there is an idea you want to capture, personal goals to achieve, work to accomplish, habits to track, projects to collaborate with colleagues, or even a shopping list to share with family (with the help of a list maker). Achieve your goals with our productivity planner.
💡Easy to use
TickTick is easy to get started with its intuitive design and personalized features. Add tasks and reminders in mere seconds, and then focus on things that really matter.
☁️Sync across Web, Android, iOS, Mac & PC
You can view and manage them wherever you are to achieve your goals more efficiently.
🎙️Create tasks and notes faster
Add them by typing or voice input. With Smart Date Parsing, the date info you enter will be automatically set as due date for task reminder with alarm. Stay as productive as you can with this time manager and to-do checklist!
⏰Instant task to-do list reminder
Instead of keeping all things in mind, put them into TickTick. It will remember everything for you and provide instant task to-do list reminder, for you to gtd. Set multiple notifications for important tasks and notes to never miss any deadline!
📆 Sleek calendar
Get a clear overview of your schedule, weeks or months ahead in to-do calendar – Day Planner for free. Third-party calendars can also be integrated, such as Google calendar, Outlook, etc.
Get easy access to your tasks and notes by adding a checklist widget to your home screen. There are various types of widgets – pick the one you like most.
🔁Flexible recurring tasks
Set tasks to repeat for those that need to be done regularly. Choose a repeating period (daily, weekly, weekdays, or monthly etc.). You can customize the recurrence, such as “every 2 weeks from Monday to Thursday”, or “project meeting every 2 months on the first Monday”.
Share lists, assign goals to collaborate with family, friends or colleagues. Spend fewer hours in meetings, phone calls or emails. Improve efficiency in a collaborative environment.
🍅Built-in Pomo Timer
The Pomodoro Timer can help log your distractions and stay more focused while at work. Try playing a white noise, it helps!
Enable Habit in the Tab Bar and start building some good habits – meditation, exercise, or reading etc. Setting a goal to help track your habits and life in a more precise and scientific way.
How TickTick makes you more productive?
– Keep it all organized and know what to do next in to-do list
– Classify your tasks and to-dos with list maker, folders and tags
– Make checklists and notes
– Improve your concentration skill with built-in Timer & Stopwatch
– Sort goals by date, priority, and title
– Attach photos, records and other attachments
– Build good habits with goals to live a healthier and more energetic life
What to enjoy more at TickTick Premium?
– Choose from a variety of beautiful themes
– View business calendar in grid format (better than in other time management apps)
– Take ultimate control of 299 lists, 999 tasks per list, and 199 subtasks per task
– Add up to 5 reminders to each task
– Share a task list planner with up to 29 members
– Use the checklist format and type a description in the same task
– Subscribe to third-party calendars and day planners in TickTick
Learn more about at: ticktick.com