Touch Protector is a touch disabling app to prevent unintended operations on the touch screen and buttons. This app disables touch operations on the other app which is displayed on the screen. Most customizable and no ads!
Touch Protector, the best of the Touch Disabling apps
You might confuse at first. The more you customize this app for yourself, the more you will feel sure it awesome.
There are many use cases, even the app developer couldn’t find them.
– When walking while watching a map, even if you touch the screen unintentionally, the map will follow the GPS without shifting.
– While playing the music video, you can walk locking the phone and putting it in the pocket.
– When showing a picture to your friend, by locking the phone and handing it over, you can prevent other photos from being seen.
– When working while displaying the operation manual on the screen, even if you accidentally touch the screen, it will not react, so it’s okay.
– When you take a shower while watching a video on a waterproof phone, locking the phone can prevent malfunction caused by water droplets.
– When using a waterproof phone as a navigation for a motorcycle, even if it rains it can prevent erroneous operation by water droplets.
– Using the upside-down locking, walking with lower hands will lock the phone automatically, stopping and watching a phone will unlock it automatically, so it becomes measures against texting while walking.
– Automatic locking is possible when putting in a pocket or bag with proximity sensor lock.
– If use use a book type cover, automatic locking when closing with the cover, automatic unlocking when opening the cover, with proximity sensor lock.
If you have other interesting use cases, please write it in the comment and I’m pleased.
It is useful to turn on the following three for locking.
– Shake locking
– Proximity covered locking
– Upside down locking
It is safe to turn on only the following three for unlocking.
– Right side up unlocking
– Volume up key unlocking
– Volume down key unlocking
If you can not unlock your device, try the followings.
– Plug the power to your device.
– Call your phone and touch its screen.
– Touch 5 times the device’s screen to show other unlocking means.
– Pull off the SIM card from your phone to reboot it forcibly.
– Do the Web search with “force reboot your-device-name” and try the found way to reboot your device.