Apple devotes a lot of time to improving the experience of listening to music on its devices. IPhone and iPad have some of the best music listening interfaces.
However, the beautiful music widget only appears on the lock screen, in Control Center, or in the Notification Center. If this is not enough for you, there is another option.
WaggleTunes – a new jailbreak tweak that adds a floating music widget to your home screen and more. The screenshots above show the minimalist style of the WaggleTunes widget.
You can dock the widget in one place or move it around the screen. On the left, the cover of the track is displayed, on the right, the control buttons.
After installing the WaggleTunes tweak, a new section with all its options will appear in the settings:
Here you can:
- Turn the WaggleTunes tweak on and off.
- Turn WaggleTunes on and off on the lock screen.
- Hide WaggleTunes widget in screenshots.
- Dock a widget or use a floating one
- Select the intensity of vibration feedback:
- Select the size of the control buttons:
- Choose a color for the widget.
- Choose the style of the widget.
- Adjust the sensitivity of moving the widget across the screen.
Here you can also do a respring to apply the changes.
Conveniently, the widget floats above the home screen and apps interface. It lets you control your music from anywhere. It’s great that you can hide it in screenshots. The tweak supports not only Apple Music, but also third-party services like Pandora, Spotify, etc.
If you are interested in the WaggleTunes tweak, you can download it for free from the Packix repository in any tweak manager. It works on devices with iOS 14 jailbreak.